Earlier the mobile screens used to be packed with a standard 60 Hz display. This is the refresh rate at which the image redraws on the screen. If the screen is 60 Hz it means this will render images 60 times per second. The higher the refresh rate, the lesser is the motion blur, and the better the image quality. As now the technology has improved and 90Hz and 120 Hz displays are available the demand for them has increased. Now a day, majorly most of the upcoming devices are equipped with a 90Hz display. Seems 90Hz display will be the standard for all device coming forward.
As the displays are getting improved, but the challenge is for the gaming experience which is still stuck at 60FPS. We have very limited games that offer 90FPS gaming experience. PUBG Mobile has announced the support for 90FPS The 90 FPS advantage is especially evident while panning, using a scope, running, and searching for other players at a distance. Let’s see how this can be enabled.
Steps to Enable 90FPS for PUBG Mobile
- Open the game and navigate to “Settings” (gear icon on the bottom right of the screen)>> “Graphics“
- To Enable the option of 90FPS, select “Smooth” in Graphics.
- In the “Frame rate” section you can see “90 FPS“.
- Select it and click “OK“
That’s it. This will apply the new frame rate setting and you can enjoy your favorite PUBG Mobile at 90FPS. Let us know your gaming experience post you enable it in the comment section. If you want keep stalker away from your profile, then check here on How to Hide your Gaming Career Results in PUBG mobile.
You can follow us on our Social Media profiles to get the quickest updates. Follow us – Instagram: /StopToExplore, Telegram: /StopToExplore, Facebook: /StopToExplore , Twitter: /StopToExplore, Youtube: /StopToExplore
- You need to have the latest version of PUBG Mobile installed.
- Your phone should have the support of the 90Hz screen to experience the smoothness.
- Currently supported devices OnePlus 8 series, OnePlus 7T series, and OnePlus 7 Pro.